Energetic and diligent student at Drake University experienced in politics and government work. I hope to pursue a career in federal law enforcement, government, or intelligence work.
Congressional Intern – Congresswoman Cindy Axne | U.S. House of Representatives
Prepared meeting and agenda briefs for the Congresswoman’s events/meetings. Answered constituency phone calls and letters regarding their opinions. Assisted with military academy selections. Intake constituency cases and transferred to corresponding District Representative.
State 4-H Communications Intern – Iowa State Extension & Outreach
Organized and scheduled communications events with 99 Iowa counties for 4-H Youth at the Iowa State Fair. Ran and supervised around 2,000 communication presentations by over 4,000 Iowa 4-H youth during the 2019 Iowa State Fair. Organized and inputted large amounts of documentation and paperwork for all communication events at the State Fair. Oversaw and directed all volunteers and my communications staff throughout the fair.
Leadership & Honors
- President of Drake Democrats – 2 years
- Vice President of Delta Theta Phi (Pre-Law) – 1 year
- Drake Broadcasting System Relays Executive Board
- Drake University Dean’s and President’s List
- Certificate in U.S. Public Policy: Social, Economic and Foreign Policies
- From Harvard University
- Athletic Coaching Authorization – Board of Educational Examiners
- National 4-H Congress
- Iowa State 4-H Council
Drake University – December 2020
Law, Politics & Society | Digital Media Production | Women & Gender Studies concentration
- Effective Team Leader
- Critical Thinker
- Tenacious Work Ethic
- Work in High Pressure Environments
- Easily Adaptable
- Customer Service Experience